communauté de seigneur des anneaux, Fallen Galaxy et PokéTeam Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

10 Short STORIES From The DOGMAN Vol 8 DogMan Stories Vo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    communauté de seigneur des anneaux, Fallen Galaxy et PokéTeam Index du Forum -> -------------PokéTeam---------------- -> Elevage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
crefia

Masculin
Point(s): 348
Moyenne de points: 2,58
Communauté du jeu:: Fallen Galaxy

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 03:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: 10 Short STORIES From The DOGMAN Vol 8 DogMan Stories Vo Répondre en citant

This book is a collection of ten short read stories that have been taken from my &#x2018;<strong>DOG TALES &#x2013; 60 True Doggy Stories of Loyalty, Heroism and Devotion&#x2019;.</strong>

As a naturalist, wildlife photographer and also a dog owner all my life, it never ceases to amaze me the incredible connection we have with our canine companions.

With dogs, you get back what you put in, just as you do with your human relationships. Dogs, however, show more ability to forgive the cruelty and indiscretion of ignorant people, well at least that&#x2019;s what I have observed. As the old saying goes &#x201C;no such thing as a bad dog, just a bad owner&#x201D;, and this I believe with all my heart.

All my dogs have been &#x2018;rescue dogs&#x2019;, taken from a life of abandonment and often cruelty. With patience, love and stability all of my dogs have shown loyalty and love way beyond any human should deserve. They&#x2019;ve taught me so much and my life without them would be so much poorer.

The stories in this series of books will hopefully make you laugh, cry and be proud to be a dog owner.

Please remember this budget-priced book is just a small sample of the complete volume DOG TALES which is also available in Audio and Paperback. If you enjoy my stories I&#x2019;d really appreciate it if you could leave an honest review.

Thanks

J. Hodges aka The Dogman

Stories inside:

<strong></strong>

<strong></strong>
<strong></strong><ul><li><strong>Adopting Shirley</strong></li><li><strong>Her Seeing Eye</strong></li><li><strong>Heartwarming Hero</strong></li><li><strong>The Hike</strong></li><li><strong>The Pup No One Saw</strong></li><li><strong>Best Friends Forever</strong></li><li><strong>New Beginnings</strong></li><li><strong>My Dog nanny</strong></li><li><strong>Reason to Live</strong></li><li><strong>More Than A Mascot</strong>
</li></ul>
<strong></strong>

10 Short STORIES from the DOGMAN Vol. 8 (DogMan stories) (Volume 8) online iBooks offline eng free

10 Short Stories from the Dogman Vol10 (Paperback) Professor of Behavioural Neurology John HodgesRRP $22.99By Professor of Behavioural Neurology John Hodges 8 by John Hodges (Goodreads Author) 0.00 avg rating — 0 ratings: Want to Read saving ...
10 Short Stories from the Dogman VolAmazon.co.uk Try Prime All ..6 (DogMan Stories) ...
10 Short STORIES from the DOGMAN vol 2 (Dogman Stories) ....Brand: the Dogman ...
Books by John HodgesPaperback.
10 Short STORIES from the DOGMAN Vol

10 Short Stories from the Dogman VolPromocje..Dog Tales Vol 4: 12 True Dog Stories of ...
Dogman Books from Fishpond.com.au online storePaperback (USA), March 2017 RRP $22.99OpinieSzukaj

Lowest prices guaranteed.
Torrent Search | Torrent Meta Search | Widgets8PromocjeThis book is a collection of ten short read stories that have been taken from my ‘ DOG TALES ...
Książki:  » Hobby  » Zwierzęta  » 10 Short Stories from the Dogman Vol3 (John Hodges) at Booksamillion.com 48a4f088c3

Cabanis (French Edition)The Adventures of Kung Fu Robot: How to Make a Peanut Butter, Jelly, and Kung Fu SandwichJapanese Gardens of Pass ChristianThe Monthly Magazine, of Politics, Literature, Art, Science, and the Belles Lettres, Vol. 24: July to December, 1837 (Classic Reprint)Life Is Better With A Dachshund Scrapbook and Journal: Dog Vaccination Record, Puppy Baby Book and Memory Book (Dog Scrapbook)The Short Catechism Extracted From the Catechism Ordered by the National Synod of Maynooth, and Approved by the Cardinal, Archbishops, and Bishops of ... Throughout the Irish Church (Classic Reprint)The Untouchable Being: An Extraordinary True StoryMUSE: Abbie Lane 2MEMES: Ultimate Memes &amp; Jokes 2017 &ndash; Memes of May Book 18 - Funniest Memes on the Planet : Funny Memes 2017, Dank Memes, Memes For Kids, Memes Free, Memes xl, Pikachu Books, RoastsHome Grown Vegies: Notebook or Journal with 150 Lined Pages
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 03:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    communauté de seigneur des anneaux, Fallen Galaxy et PokéTeam Index du Forum -> -------------PokéTeam---------------- -> Elevage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation